Instructions for Installing and Storing the PVC Panels and their Usages:
Two following methods are used for installing PVC wall panels:
- Direct installation on the wall coated by plaster and soil;
- Installation by infrastructure steel skeleton.
Direct Installation on the Wall Coated by Plaster and Soil:
If the wall made out of plaster and soil is leveled and having no moisture and crack,.. in its masonry surfaces, PVC panels could be installed by hydraulic nail or punch press on the internal wall.
Installation by Infrastructure Steel Skeleton:
It is the most suitable method for installing PVC together with steel infrastructure.
Advantages for installing PVC with Steel Infrastructure
- Creating a level of up to 7 cm of extrusion if there is any non-level in the main wall;
- Passing the electric facilities, acoustic and thermal insulator,… through the empty space in the back of panel to main wall;
- Possibility of collecting and displacing the wall cover without damaging to PVC panel;
- Compatibility of galvanized profiles F47- bracket- rope- joints (bolt, roll plate, butterfly screw, stuffing nail, hydraulic punch press, nail press) and runner and standard galvanized profile (for creation of partition wall)
Stages for Implementing the PVC Wall Cover
- On the Internal Wall of Building
- All spaces that ought to be worked on PVC panels must be initially inspected by an expert and according to the conditions of the project, types of materials for main wall, place of installation of electric, mechanical facilities, presence of moisture,…, there must be provided the proportional details of implementation.
- According to the map and type of arrangement, the infrastructure in the opposite direction of PVC panels. (For example, if the infrastructure chassis has been installed perpendicularly, its PVC panel would be put in the horizontal direction).
- The level line must be determined on the wall (using a rope, laser alignment,…) and brackets are connected by bolts and roll plates to the main wall in the distances 50 cm far from each other.
- After installing a row of brackets, other rows are installed on the wall in the distance of 50 cm by bolts and roll plates.
- Considering the volume of passing the facilities and non-alignment of the wall, F47 profiles are installed and screwed to bracket up to maximum 7 cm from main wall.
- After completing the infrastructure, PVC panels are installed in the opposite direction of F47 profiles.
- Final stage is installing the PVC tools, edge tools, fixed and bending angle, cornices,,…. Connecting by a paste to the panel.
- On the Suspended Walls
- If there is no masonry wall, there is establish suspended walls (partition) by using runner, galvanized profiles and a master. Runner is a U-shaped structure comprising U-shaped masters. According to the map and direction of installation, panels are put in the distances of 50 cm.
- Masters are put in the distances of 50 cm between installed runners.
- After completing the steel skeleton of partition, panels are screwed to the structure in the opposite direction of masters.